Wednesday 27 April 2011

first story..

salam...
disebabkan ni first entry lia...
lia nak bgtau yg lia akan merojakkan blog ini ye..
hehe..bukanlah rojak ape..
just mixing and juggling both languages(eng and malay)
bolehkan2?..ala..xpe..nak jugak...
well, what makes me wanna start a blog?
1. it's fun(walaupun xtau nak bebel ape..p/s: padahal xsedar diri dy kuat membebel..)
2. suka bermonolog sendirian kot..=)
3. banyak events in my life that i don't wanna forget when i'm old..
4. i wanna share my great memories and sad ones with everybody (hal2 private xleh la ye.sorry)
mungkin for the time being that would be all...
someday when my stories are up on the wall, do enjoy reading it and feel free to drop yr comments..
one thing that is very important for me to tell is that, i'm a VERY buzy person.
so, when i rarely update my blog, puh-leeeesss...don't be mad okay??
i'll try my very best to update as frequent as possible..
right..now that i have explained everything..
i think its time for me to go..
i'm off to bed..
c ya in the mornin'..=)


No comments: