Tuesday 21 August 2012

happy day

Assalamualaikum

setelah sekian lama x update, harini bru terasa nak update becoz i have a good news..
last few weeks was a very hectic one for me. i just started studying in Perth, Australia. being million miles away from family feels so different. yeah, i know i've been away from my family for 8 years already. but truthfully, the feeling is totally different. but anyways, i have to make it through no matter what.

alhamdulillah Allah has given me this great opportunity to study overseas.
its really tough u know. studying here makes me like being one of Malaysian Ambassador..i have to show good attitude. also being a muslimah here, i really have to show a muslimah attitude or people will see muslims are very bad and in the end the will come to a conclusion that all muslims are bad and terrorist..

well, anyways, the reason y i'm writing today is that, i just wanna tell u guys how HAPPY i am!!!

i just got my assignment 1 business law result! and i got 17.5/20 which is 88% = HIGH DISTINCTION

Alhamdulillah ya Allah..YES..ALLAH IS THE GREATEST!

after all the hardwork, i am definitely more confident about myself now...syukur...

No comments: