Wednesday 20 March 2013

Spectacular result!

Assalamualaikum and morning peeps..

i hope you get a good night rest last night..
well, i don't. went to bed at 11.30pm and woke u in the middle of the night around 1.30am then, continued sleeping till 5.30am =)
but at least i'm thankful that Allah still allows me to sleep and rest.

yesterday morning, Christ, Donnie, Christine, Jac, Cindy and I went to Jacob's Ladder to do some stair climbing. but unfortunately, Christ has to leave early because he has a class to relief. anyway, i broke my previous record! (previous record) i did 7 sets of Jacob's Ladder yesterday! yey for me! no wobbly legs anymore. alhamdulillah..i'm thankful. Christine my housemate, came for her first time and she did 6 sets. awesome right?? and Jac did 9 sets, Donnie did 13 sets and i'm not sure about Cindy. well, we are going there again tomorrow. *thumbs up!

last night Christ and Donnie came over to my house to measure my body and check on my progress. mind you that, Alice was the one who did all the measurement. Donnie and Christ only showed the demonstration. thank you for the respect guys. both of you are awesome. after they did all the measurements and they check on my progress to compare from the previous result, both Christ and Donnie were smiling to their ears. =) that shows a good sign isn't that so? lol
so, Christ told Donnie to tell me my awesome result.

Basically, i lose 1.3kg of body weight, drop 2.1% of body fat, gain 1.4% of hydration, gain 200g of lean muscle and my metabolic age drop from 17 to 13 years old! all of this happen in just 6 days of consuming herbalife, drinking at least 2.5liters of water and leading a healthy lifestyle. syukran ya Allah. tq herbalife. i'm feeling awesome every single day. check it out!

before leaving my house, both of them were offered a lot of food. the super delicious popcorn, mantou (chinese steam bread) and caramel pie. sorry guys, it's just our house tradition, whenever we have food, no guest leaves without a taste of our food. it's homemade really. lol. well, they left soon after being stuffed with all those food. we hope u guys enjoyed it. do come back for more.

ok guys, that's pretty much a summary of yesterday's awesome moment. will share more soon. =)


No comments: