Wednesday 5 June 2013

Heads up Leo Messi & Christiano Ronaldo fans!!

Assalamualiakum...

hello everybody..feeling great?awesome!
I know many of you are a football fan..especially to this 2 most famous footballer..
LEO MESSI & CHRISTIANO RONALDO...yes! I can hear u screaming....haha..
and for those of you who didn't know, both of them are also consuming HERBALIFE! On and off the field..and I know u agree with me they both look spectacular right?
here are some pics to prove that they are one of us =)
to be a part of this awesome family,
contact me at +61452645316 or u can find me on my Facebook..
good luck!

Handsome guy!
Very inspiring..
I'm also proud to be a part of the team!

everyday..never miss once =)

look what he is pointing at! check out his locker..i can see some shakes and supplements back there...


looking good =)

believe me now?
we even sponsor the whole Barcelona team!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply want to say your article is as amazing.

The clarity to your publish is simply great and i can suppose
you're knowledgeable in this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to take hold of your RSS feed to stay up to date with coming near near post. Thank you one million and please carry on the gratifying work.

Also visit my weblog :: cellulite treatment

Unknown said...

dear anonymous,
tq for the comment. =) u are more than welcome to stay up to date with my blog =) thank you so much. I tried to go on your weblog but i can't get through. could u please give me your link. tq =)