Tuesday 16 July 2013

Life changing moments


Hye all,

My grandpa was admitted into the hospital for not being able to pass motion & urine. He had that problem for a week plus and was admitted for 3 days. It breaks my heart to see my grandpa on the bed motionless (he is always energetic) and still have to fast (doctor requirements), with IV drops and tube to help him take out his urine from the bladder coz it has expand too much that the doctor said it might burst. On the forth day, he insisted to go home because he can't stand the hospital anymore. However on that day, thank god he is able to do no.1.

So, my family when to visit him last Sat & Sun to see his condition. Although I knew that my grandpa can do his business already but I still want him to take the aloe. So after breaking fast (he is fasting because it is the fasting month for us muslims) the first thing he took was a glass of aloe drink. That night I took the aloe with me to our hotel room to mix my aloe drink for my pre dawn meal.

The next morning when we reach at my grandpa's house, my father was the first to approach my grandpa and the first question he ask my dad was " Where is Alia?". Then my dad called me and my grandpa immediately ask me for the aloe drink. He said, it really helped him to go to the toilet. I'm so happy to see him start smiling again. Not only that, to hear him asking for the aloe was like a miracle to me coz he is usually very fussy on things.

I felt like I have given the sunshine to my grandpa. Now, he is recovering well and he is also sharing the aloe with my grandma.

I hope this story of mine will inspire and open your eyes as what it did to me. I don't want anything else in this world rather than seeing my family healthy and happy because my family means the world to me.

No comments: