Friday 19 July 2013

My wish came true..Thank you Allah

Assalamualaikum and hello everybody..

Just now, a close friend of mine asked me how do I get involved with Herbalife.
Well, honestly, I started Herbalife because I want to get healthy and I want my family to see that I am concern about my health. Not only that, I want my family to be healthy too.
My mom has chronic migraine that sometimes, she can't even get off her bed. My dad has high blood pressure and recently about 3 months ago, he was diagnosed with diabetes (I only got to know this about 3 weeks ago because he kept it as a secret so that I wont be worried).

I got my parents started on the product on the 27th Apr 2013 (if i'm not mistaken). So they are almost 3 months on Herbalife now. They are taking the F1 Shakes, F3 protein, herbal aloe concentrate and tea mix. Their diet plan is to take twice a day. Sometimes only once because of dinner invitations and all (work requirements).

What I really want to tell you all is a very meaningful and life changing moment for me. This morning, when we were having our pre-dawn shakes, my mom asked me have my dad told me about his blood test result. My dad didn't tell me anything about it. So, my mom told me that his blood pressure result is OK and the glucose level result for diabetes is OK too! Alhamdulillah syukur this is all from Allah. The best part is, my dad confessed to his doctor that he didn't take his medications at all. However, he told his doctor he is on the Herbalife diet. The doctor asked my dad to continue what he is doing right now and he will check again in Oct.

Thank you Allah, my reason (niat) for starting Herbalife came true. Now, I'm still on my mission to promote healthy lifestyle, not only to my family and friends, but to random people too.

Anyone interested to make your life better? or u might know someone that needs my help to coach them to a healthy lifestyle, please do not hesitate to contact me at 012-4858345 or whatsapp me at +61452645316..

No comments: