Saturday 1 September 2012

friends...i love them all =)

assalamualaikum...

friends are very important to me...
kenapa? coz i share my feeling with them..i share my sadness, my happiness..(but surely there are things that i keep to myself)

back then when i was studying my diploma i had a so called clique..but what sir faisal will always call the 5 of us musketeers..hahaha...funny right? but up until now, i love them forever..even though there are times when we feel mad at each other, we still have our backs together..our shoulders are always there to cry on, we shared our moments together...we did crazy stuffs, we cried together (kan pupu kan?) i miss crying with u though...=') we did our assignment at the very last minute ( being our usual crazy headed girls) u guys were always there when i had any events..dancing, debating every one another..and i can't express anything more that i love u girls till Jannah...i love u all so much..u are not only my girlfriends..but also my sisters..

1. Puteri Nur Farah Megat Mohd Fauzi
   - has a temper, but is very soft at heart..(i miss the moment that we cried together)
   - always the smartest in accounting 
   - loves to act crazily in front of the cam =P


 2. Noor Asyda Zulkipli
    - the mature =)
    - i can always talk to her and she always understands me..
    - the sweetest of them all

 3. Nor Aishah Sahallan
   - the funniest
   - the slumber-est
   - the skinniest..hahaha
   - always there to make me laugh

 4. Noor Baizurah Esnan
   - the girlish diva...hehehe
   - so sopan all the time
   - my twin sister..hehehe

 there's this one more girl...her name is ANISAH ABDULL RAZAK @ MINACHI...i love her with every piece of my heart...although she is a minachi by nature..but i love her...can't imagine my life without u chi...aku syg kau lah minachi!!!kau dengar tak???






  

2 comments:

hellosayalah said...

asyda---syg..rindu nye..hmm :(

Unknown said...

sy rindu lagi kat kamu semua....