Thursday 27 September 2012

noob

Assalamualaikum people..hai..hai..hai...

today was a pretty boring day for me..it is freezing cold outside and the wind is so strong..when i rode my bike to school today, i can even feel the wind is pushing me off my bike..how was that?! usually i will joke like i wanna be skinny until when the wind blows i can lift off the ground. there you go..today my dreams came true. not the skinny part, the lifted part.literally.
imagine i am 50++kg and i can feel i'm being lifted..only a bit..duhh.

anyways, i'm glad i came home safely regardless the strong and crazy weather today. whatever it is. it is Allah's will.



the main thing i wanna tell is that, i just learn something new today. well, new for me but not the others. my friend just thought me how to print screen using the laptop..*iamsuchanoob
yeah i know..hahaha..other people might have known bout it centuries ago. but it is really new for me..
better late then never right?

ok, just showing u what i have print screen today and it is important to me coz its my final exam timetable..
happy days ahead.. =P

 

No comments: