Saturday 29 September 2012

Usrah + Just A Small Business...

Assalamualaikum friends... Alhamdulillah we are still alive up till today..thank you Allah... I just came back from my usrah (bulatan gembira/ circle of happiness)..we had our usrah while having a small picnic near kak dayah's house..it was fun..alhamdulillah, i learnt something new today..we talked about abrahah and how he wanted to take over mecca and trying to destroy our qiblat kaabah..our naqibah (kak asiah), told us, that there were no al-fil (elephants) in the middle east..so abrahah actually brought them all the way from afrika.how was that?!..interesting right? I didnt know bout that fact.for me it is really interesting.. After we finish our usrah, i promoted them some of my pashmina and bawal bidang 60..alhamdulillah the bought 3 each..syukur ya Allah..business is not easy.it really need determination..i will try and determine and istiqamah to sell them..coz i just love doing business.. All right then..need to rest for a bit..later i have a group discussion at 2.30..toodles..

2 comments:

nimt said...

kak alia , share la lg pasal usrah . my soul need usrah . kalu duu izzah join ngn miss . tp loni miss tu pindah u lain dh . so usrah pun dh xde .

Unknown said...

my lovely sister , i've already updated about my usrah last week..enjoy reading it ok =)