Wednesday 17 April 2013

Aim High!

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Today my entry will be bout aiming high. Y is that? I don't know...tiba2 rasa macam nak share pasal benda ni coz i think it really applies to my life and everybody's life too kan?

Currently I have quite a number of things to juggle at the same time

1. Studies in Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Taxation) (my topmost priority)
2. Secretary of MASCA WA 
3. Herbalife business

When I have all of this in my hands, or my head or my everything lah. I've learned to list down things that I have to do, sort it out to the most important ones and the least important and do it accordingly (meaning chunking out the unnecessary things like watching movies/playing games). but whatever it is, u still need to be fair to yourself, give yourself a break at times. Too much work and no play make Jack a dull boy right?

anyway, the point i wanna share is, AIM HIGH! What I always like to share and tell my friends is to 'Aim for the Moon, even if you fall you will still be among the Stars'. remember this ok.
for example, i always aim for high grades whenever i have quizzes or test or whatever. but that doesn't mean, failing a quiz or not getting the result that u aim for is the end of the world. think it this way, maybe Allah is trying to tell u something, maybe u did something badly/ wrong in the past, maybe u are not studying properly, maybe u are just too nervous while answering the quiz/test. be positive, stay positive, Allah will help u.

next example, in Herbalife, I always aim higher. no3, highest actually. as high as possible. because, the aim i have is actually my goal. to do something properly and to see something clearly, u have to have a goal. then only it will help u to be on track and not let u stray away from the track. for now, my aim is to be at the GET TEAM, soon the PRES TEAM. hey, everything is possible, rezeki Allah dah tetapkan, tinggal nak usaha je. sikit je lagi..tak susah pon. 

so, remember ok. AIM HIGH! set a GOAL and work on it. think on how to achieve your goal. draw a plan. make a DREAMBOARD. whatever you think that it will drive you towards achieving the goal. 
ALL THE BEST MY FRIENDS!! till next entry..tata~

p/s: current addiction = sharpie drawing.

No comments: